Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Sefaria Day School Partnership Initiative

It is an honor to partner with Sefaria, an online database containing thousands of Jewish texts, to innovate and design lessons that implement the usage of this 21st Century EdTech tool. The use of Sefaria in my classroom has been mind blowing for my students as they now have access to texts, commentaries, and modern day works, that they would have never had the knowledge of before. Not only are my students using Sefaria to enhance their Torah knowledge, but they are also creating their own Torah compilations of texts and ideas through the Source Sheet feature available on the site. Please read this article, written by Sefaria, which highlights the way that I have been implementing the use of the site in my classroom: Educator Spotlight: How a Blizzard Brought Sefaria to Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment

TORAH THOUGHTS

INTRODUCING "CR EDUCATION ADVISORS LLC"